The following guidelines are set in place to help ensure that everyone has a safe, convenient, and pleasant stay with us!
Please make sure to read and familiarize yourself with them and realize that they DO pertain to YOU.
• Check in time is 2:00pm.
• Check out time is 12:00 noon.
• We prefer having someone assist you in finding/backing into your site to avoid damage to your camper and/or the utilities on the site. If you are going to be arriving later in the evening, please give us a courtesy call to advise us of your ETA.
• Quiet hours will be observed between 10:00pm and 8:00am. In the event of a power outage, generators must be turned off during Quiet hours.
• The facilities are meant for registered guests only. You will be responsible for the behavior of your guests. ANY and ALL visitors must stop at the office upon arrival. There is a $5 + tax fee per person for a day pass.
• This is a family friendly facility! NO illegal drugs, weapons, or contraband of any kind will be tolerated! Failure to follow these rules will result in expulsion from the grounds. No refund will be issued.
• Vandalism will not be tolerated.
• Sewer rings are to be always used.
• Please park only in your designated site. ONE vehicle and one camping unit per site.
• No personal golf carts are allowed in the park.
• Please do not park or drive on the grass of your site.
• Please do not place rugs or mats on the grass of your site. They are permitted on gravel only.
• No littering will be tolerated. Please leave bagged trash at the end of your site by noon for pick up by campground staff or dispose of your trash in the provided dumpster.
• No smoking is permitted in the indoor facilities, including cabins, bathrooms, and shower houses.
• Washing dishes, pans, etc. is not permitted in the bathrooms and shower houses.
• No cooking is permitted inside the cabins.
• Campfire areas are pre-determined. Please, only light fires in these spots. Do not use wood that contains nails or other materials that can damage tires.
• Children 6 or younger are not permitted off their site without an adult.
• Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children! Regardless of the child’s age, parents must assume financial responsibility for any damage or injury caused by their child.
• Children should be attended to by an adult while playing in our play area/swingset. The park will not be responsible for accidents.
• All pets are to be kept on a 6 ft. leash or tie out. Convenient “Potty Bag” stations are located throughout the campground. You must clean up after your own pet, every time that is needed! Failure to do so could result in being asked to leave the grounds. No refund will be issued.
• You must attend to your animal while visiting the dog park area. The park will not be responsible for accidents or lost or stolen animals. The pet owner will be responsible for any fighting and/or biting incidents.
• No washing of campers, trailers, or vehicles on the campground.
• No mechanical work or oil changes on your site.
No refunds. Camp management reserves the right to compel anyone to leave for
failure to observe camp rules and regulations or for any detrimental conduct.