The following guidelines are set in place to help ensure that everyone has a safe, convenient, and pleasant stay with us!
Please make sure to read and familiarize yourself with them.
- Visitors must check in at the office. After-hours arrangements must be made in advance.
- Checkout time is 12:00 noon.
- We prefer having someone assist you in finding/backing into your site to avoid damage to your camper and/or the utilities on the site. If you are going to arriving later in the evening, please give us a courtesy call to advise us of your ETA.
- The facilities are meant for registered guests only.
- This is a family friendly facility! NO illegal drugs, weapons, or contraband of any kind will be tolerated! Failure to follow these rules will result in expulsion from the grounds. No refund will be issued.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated.
- Sewer rings are to be used at all times.
- Please park only in your designated site. One vehicle and one camping unit per site.
- Please do not drive or park on the grass of your site.
- Please do not place rugs or mats on the grass of your site. They are permitted on gravel only.
- Please do not attach clothes line to the trees.
- No littering will be tolerated. Please dispose of your trash in the provided dumpster.
- No smoking is permitted in the indoor facilities, including cabins, bathrooms and shower houses.
- Washing dishes, pans, etc. is not permitted in the bathrooms and shower houses.
- No cooking is permitted inside of the cabins.
- Campfire areas are pre-determined. Please, only light fires in these spots. Do not use wood that contains nails or other materials that can damage tires.
- Children 6 years or younger are not permitted off of their site without an adult.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children! Regardless of the child’s age, parents must assume financial responsibility for any damages or injury caused by their child.
- Please observe the 5mph speed limit inside the park.
- Quiet hours are observed from10:00pm to 8:00am.
- All pets are to be kept on a 6 ft. leash or tie out. You must clean up after your own pet, every time that it’s needed! Failure to do so could result in being asked to leave the grounds. No refund will be issued.
- No washing of campers, trailers, or vehicles on the campground.
- No mechanical work or oil changes on your site.
No refunds. Camp management reserves the right to compel anyone to leave for failure to observe camp rules and regulations or for any detrimental conduct.
**Please note that while Friends O’ Mine Campground and Cabins is a pet-friendly facility, our insurance policy does prevent us from permitting some breeds of dogs. For further inquiries on this matter, please contact us directly.