MONTHLY RENTAL AGREEMENT
The following is a reminder of the regulations of our RV park. We love the campground and our patrons and we want to provide a
clean and comfortable experience for all of our guests. We are happy that you have chosen to make Friends O’ Mine your home for all or
part of the season yet, as such, we must ask that you please review and retain the following guidelines to ensure that you are doing your
part in helping to maintain things around the campground to the highest standard.
• Half of the rental is required up front at the time you make a reservation with a valid Visa or MasterCard. The second half is due at check-in.
• All prices include sewer/water, electric, high-speed fiber, trash pickup, and use of all of the park amenities – pool, dog park, playground, hiking trail, community firepit, etc.
• Monthly prices are based on 2-person occupancy. Each additional person will be accessed a fee of $100 per person per month.
• You are responsible for the upkeep on your own site, including mowing and weed eating under and around your camper and hook ups.
• Monthly renters must have guests approved ahead of time. ALL guests must check in at the office upon entrance to the park. The park is small and we must keep track in order to keep occupancy at an acceptable number.
• A $5 flat rate day pass fee will be charged to non-camping guests entering the park.
• While your guests are on the grounds, you will be responsible for their behavior.
• EVERYONE must maintain a speed of 5mph at ALL times.
• Do not “cut through” the campsites. Stay on the main roads while entering and exiting the campground.
• You must observe “Quiet Hours” -10pm – 8am- This is to include your car stereo.
• In the event of a power outage, generators may be used only between the hours of 8am – 10pm. They must be turned off during “Quiet Hours”.
• Do not park in the grass. Park rules are for 1 vehicle per campsite. Extra parking may be available but, you must ask about availability and obtain permission in advance.
• Pick up after your pet EACH AND EVERY time! We have provided convenient “poop stations” throughout the park so there is no excuse for not having a bag to pick up your dog’s excrement.
• Place your bagged trash at the end of your site for pick up by staff in the morning before noon. You may also dump your own trash at any time in the provided dumpster at the back of the park.
• All other park rules apply to you.
• Be sure to watch Facebook for our weekend events at the park.
• In order to maintain a consistent standard within the park, the age and condition of campers will be monitored.
We are a friendly park and wish only the best experience for all of our visitors. However, we must insist that guests adhere to our guidelines in order to maintain our decorum and atmosphere, keeping everyone’s comfort and convenience levels to the highest standard. We do reserve the right to ask guests to leave in the instance of non-compliance and this can result in the forfeiture of your rent and camp site.
Pricing for monthly rental:
Monthly rates start at $700 per month for double occupancy.
*Again, half of the rental is required up front at the time you make a reservation with a valid MasterCard or Visa. The second half is due at check-in.